How to Login to Betsafe in Kenya?
Players in Kenya can now go through the Betsafe login process to access their gaming account and place bets. Read this step-by-step guide to learn how to login to your Betsafe account. But also, you will learn how to register and what are the available payment methods with this operator.
Betsafe Login Kenya: Step-By-Step Guide
Luckily for all players in Africa, the Betsafe login process is pretty easy and straightforward. And all you have to do, to access your gaming account is to follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the official Betsafe website.
- In the top right corner of the Betsafe home page, you will find a yellow “Login” button. You can begin the Betsafe login process by clicking on that button.
- Then, you should add your phone number and the password that you have created for your Betsafe betting account.
- Furthermore, if you have forgotten your password, you can always click on the “Reset Password” button.
- After you add your phone number and password successfully, you will be logged into your Betsafe account.
How to Register at Betsafe Kenya?
Only registered members can begin the Betsafe login process. This means that if you don’t have an account with this operator, you should make a new one. Here are the necessary steps that you need to take to become a registered member at Betsafe:
- Same as with the Betsafe login process, you need to visit the operator’s official website first.
- Then, in the top right corner, you will find the “Register Now” button. Click on it.
- Luckily for new players, all you need to add is your phone number and a password.
- After confirming the phone number, you will become a registered player at Betsafe.
- Additionally, you will be asked to make a deposit through the Online deposit or Betsafe paybill number.
Lastly, it’s important to mention that there is a registration bonus for all players with new accounts. New players can get a 100% match on their first deposit in Betsafe free bets. The maximum amount that the players can get is 2,000 Ksh. Moreover, the minimum required deposit for any Kenyan player to be eligible for this promotion is 49 Ksh.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Betsafe
Bettors in Kenya can visit Betsafe to place pre-match or live bets. But before they begin wagering, they must first make a deposit and add funds to their betting account. After registration, all players should make sure that they are logged in to their Betsafe betting account.
Moreover, they will see a green “Deposit” button on the top right corner of the home page. After clicking on it, they will be asked to make a deposit by using “Online Deposit” or Betsafe paybill number. Both of these deposit methods go via M-Pesa, which is one of the most used payment options in Kenya.
The minimum amount that players can deposit is 49 Ksh. Afterward, they can place bets on any betting market available on this website.
Additionally, the same payment method is used for the withdrawal process. In order to make a withdrawal, Betsafe bettors should head over to their betting account where they can find the option “Wallet”. Under this option, they can find “Withdrawals”. Here, they can add the amount that they wish to withdraw.
The minimum amount that you can withdraw from your Betsafe account is 100 Ksh.
Betsafe Login FAQs
Find out more about the Betsafe login process by reading these frequently asked questions:
What Is the Betsafe Registration Bonus?
All those who decide to register with Betsafe can use their welcome bonus offer for new players. With this registration bonus, all new players can get a 100% match on their first deposit in welcome free bets.
The minimum deposit required is 49 Ksh while the maximum amount that the players can get in free bets is 2,000 Ksh. Additionally, all players should place a bet of 2,00 odds that matches their first deposit to get this welcome offer.
How to Login to Betsafe via App?
If you want to log in to your account via mobile phone, you need to have an existing account. Also, you need to add personal information like phone number and password to be able to log in.
Is Betsafe Legal in Kenya?
Betsafe is licensed and controlled by BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya). This means that betting on this platform is completely legal as long as you follow all the Terms and Conditions of this website.
Bettors should always keep in mind the rules of Responsible Gaming. Remember that all decisions are your own and that everything depends on you. Make sure to always read the Terms and Conditions of any welcome bonus offer, to be fully aware of all the rules that surround that promotion.